Brand: Costa Farms
Color: Fresh from Our Farm
- Golden Pothos is one of the easiest houseplants to grow; it’s a low maintenance vining plant and drought tolerant
- Add life to any room at home, a porch or patio, or share the green with the office
- Pothos grows best in bright light, but can tolerate low light; Keep the soil moist and water weekly
- Height at shipping is approximately 10 inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant
- Ships in a lightweight, 6-inch diameter decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes
- Authentic Costa Farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots. Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants.
Package Dimensions: 152x406x1814
Details: Pothos (epipremnum aureum) is one of those tried and true houseplants almost everyone has or has had. In fact, it’s one of the most popular houseplants available. The traditional pothos variety is golden pothos also commonly known as devil’s ivy, it features heart-shaped mid-green foliage splashed in creamy gold. They grow best in a sunny window but can also tolerate low light, place it next to an East or West facing window. Water when the soil is dry (about once a week) and be sure all excess water drains away. If the container does not have holes, use approximately half a cup of water, adjust as needed for your environment. Do not let the Pothos sit in water or overly soggy soil. The height at shipping is approximately 10 inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. The Pothos ships in a lightweight, 6-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes. The Pothos is a moderate to fast grower depending on its environment and is hardy in USDA Zones 10-11. Give it a boost during the warm months of Spring and Summer with a general-purpose fertilizer that is formulated for house plants. Follow the instructions on the fertilizer package for the best use. When the plant out grows the current container, it is time to repot. To repot the plant, gently remove it from its current container and place it into a slightly larger container. Fill in any empty spaces with new and fresh soil and water thoroughly. Be aware of third-party sellers; other companies try to imitate our quality. There are no other authorized Costa Farms sellers. Look for ships from & sold by to ensure you’re getting our premium plants. Plants are living things; each one is slightly different, so the plant you receive may vary from the photo. Our growers hand-pick the healthiest and highest-quality plants. We package our plants for shipment with great care so they’ll arrive at your home ready to be displayed. Shipped fresh from our farm to you, Costa Farms is passionate about delivering happy, healthy, beautiful plants. Costa Farms plants are not intended for human or animal consumption. Keep out of reach of children and pets. We’re unable to ship this item to: AK, AZ, CA, GU, HI. Send us your feedback at questions@costafarms.